Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Led Zeppelin 1970-09-19 Madison Square Garden, New York, NY (both shows)(dadgad)

Led Zeppelin
Sep 19, 1970 (Second Show)
Madison Square Garden
New York, NY United States

Disc 01
01)Immigrant Song
02)Heartbreaker
03)Dazed and Confused
04)Bring it on Home
05)That's the Way
06)Bron-Yr-Aur
07)Since I've Been Loving You
08)Organ Solo
09)Thank You

Disc 02   
10)What is and What Should Never Be
11)Moby Dick
12)Rice Pudding (intro) Whole Lotta Love
-Boogie Chillen'
-Boogie Mama
-Hideaway
-Look On Yonder's Wall
-I Believe I'll Dust My Broom
-Bottle It Up and Go
-Cumberland Gap
-They're Red Hot
-She's a Truckin' Little Baby
-Lawdy Miss Clawdy
-For What it's Worth
-Cinnamon Girl
-Some Other Guy
-Train Kept a Rollin'
-I'm a King Bee
-El Paso Blues
-C.C. Rider
-Baby What You Want Me To Do
-Honey Bee
-The Lemon Song
13)Out on the Tiles
14)Communication Breakdown
-It's Your Thing
-Gallows Pole
15)The Girl Can't Help it
16)I'm Talking About You
17)Twenty Flight Rock
18)How Many More Times
-Beck's Bolero
-The Hunter   
-Blues
-No Money Down
-Blueberry Hill

remastered and cleaned (from digi-clicks and microcuts)

dadgad prod.

 

Link 

4 comments: