Saturday, June 24, 2017

Pearl Jam 2013-11-15 American Airlines Center Dallas TX



Pearl Jam
American Airlines Center
Dallas TX
November 15, 2013

Source: SP-CMC-08s Card elements->SP-SB1(no bass roll-off)->
Zoom H4n 16 bit 441htz >HDD>Goldwave to split the file >
traders little helper flac level 7
Taper: whotapes


Recorded from Section 218

01  Pendulum
02  Nothingman
03  Can't Keep
04  Interstellar Overdrive
05  Corduroy
06  Lightning Bolt
07  Mind Your Manners
08  Got Some
09  Brain of J 
10  World Wide Suicide
11  Given to Fly
12  Sirens
13  Lukin
14  Not for You
15  Jeremy
16  Glorified G
17  Infallible
18  Unthought Known
19  Better Man
20 Encore break 1
21  Yellow Moon
22  Future Days
23  Footsteps
24  Daughter
25  Chloe Dancer
26  Crown of Thorns
27  Why Go
28  Porch
29 Encore Break 2
30  Elderly Woman Behind the Counter in a Small Town
31  The Real Me
32  Do the Evolution
33  Alive
34  Rockin' in the Free World
35  Indifference


American Airlines Center was packed to the rafters for the return of Pearl Jam. I had not realized it
but Eddie was commenting that they had not been to Dallas in like 10 years. They definetely need to
come back more often. I really like the new album and was glad with the inclusion of the songs from Lightning
Bolt, but have to admit being disappointed that they did not play Even Flow or Yellow Ledbetter. I think they did
an admirable job on The Real Me.

I have been fighting a cold all week, downing the meds to make sure I was not sick at the show. Unfortunetly I
was not completely over it and there are a couple of spots where I cough pretty promentently on the recording
I did a pretty good job of fighting until it was between songs or the encore breaks but sometimes I just couldn't help it.
It is not anything that I think destroys the recording or anything but it is there. Probably worse during the  songs after
 the first encore break


Link

No comments:

Post a Comment