Sunday, June 12, 2022

Jon Anderson 2014-02-26 The Kessler Theater Dallas TX






Jon Anderson
The Kessler Theater
Dallas TX
Febuary 26, 2014

Source: SP-CMC-08s Card elements->SP-SB1(no bass roll-off)->
Zoom H4n 16 bit 441htz >HDD>Goldwave to split the file >
traders little helper flac level 7
Taper: whotapes

Recorded from the Gallery seating


01 Sun Is Calling
02. Yours Is No Disgrace
03 Sweet Dreams
04 America
05 Time and a Word
06 One Love
07 Under Heaven's Door
08 To the Runner
09 I'll Find My Way Home
10 Open
11 Starship Trooper
12 Long Distance Runaround
13 Give Love Each Day
14 Owner of a Lonely Heart
15 Story About Breaking Back
16 Set Sail>Close To The Edge> Set Sail
17 Heart of the Sunrise
18 Marry Me Again
19 The Revealing Science of God
20 You Got The Light
21 And You And I
22 The Ancient
23 Tony and Me
24 I've Seen All Good People
25 Roundabout
26 State Of Independence
27 Wonderous Stories
28 Soon


Nice to see Jon Anderson back at the Kessler. The Kessler has become one of my favorite places to see shows these days as there is not a bad seat in the house and the acoustics are great. I was in a really good position with the speakers so Jon comes through very clear. But so does the audience applause which spikes up the volume at times so if you are listening up loud just be aware. I tried to normalize but didn't like the results so I went back to the file's original state. Some of the stories are the same as the last time I saw him but still entertaining. 


 

Link 

No comments:

Post a Comment