Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Rolling Stones 1966-10-01 City Hall, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, 2nd show

Rolling Stones - 1966-10-01 (City Hall, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, 2nd show)

01 - Under My Thumb (Mono, Got Live If You Want It Reelin' And Rockin')
01 - Under My Thumb (Stereo, Got Live If You Want It German London CD)
02 - Get Off Of My Cloud (Mono, Got Live If You Want It Reelin' And Rockin')
02 - Get Off Of My Cloud (Stereo, Got Live If You Want It German London CD)
02 - Get Off Of My Cloud (Stereo, Got Live If You Want It SACD)
03 - The Last Time (Mono, Got Live If You Want It Reelin' And Rockin')
03 - The Last Time (Stereo, Got Live If You Want It German London CD)
03 - The Last Time (Stereo, Got Live If You Want It SACD)
04 - 19th Nervous Breakdown (Mono, Got Live If You Want It Reelin' And Rockin')
04 - 19th Nervous Breakdown (Stereo, Got Live If You Want It German London CD)
04 - 19th Nervous Breakdown (Stereo, Got Live If You Want It SACD)

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment