Saturday, July 8, 2017

KISS 1977-01-22 Pershing Auditorium Lincoln,NE


KISS
1977-01-22 Lincoln,NE,USA-Pershing Auditorium
Rock And Roll Over Tour
Audiencerecording
Quality:B+
Lineage:(Trade->Cdr->EAC->Wav->Flac(Level 8)->Cdr->Wav->Flac


1. Detroit Rock City
2. Take Me
3. Let Me Go,Rock ´N´ Roll
4. Ladies Room
5. Firehouse
6. I Want You
7. Cold Gin
8. Guitar Solo-Ace Frehley
9. Do You Love Me
10. Nothin´ To Lose
11. Bass Solo-Gene Simmons
12. God Of Thunder/Drum Solo-Peter Criss
13. God OF Thunder (Partial)


Link


1 comment:

  1. Wow - I thought for a second that this was the show I saw my senior year in high school, but realized that I saw them in Omaha about three weeks later. How popular could these guys have been to do a show in friggin' Nebraska and then sell out 40 miles up the road less than a month later?

    ReplyDelete