Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Rush 2015-05-10 Pinnacle Bank Arena Lincoln, NE

Rush
Pinnacle Bank Arena
Lincoln, NE
May 10, 2015


Source: Schoeps MK4 > actives > tinybox > Sony M-10
Transfer: wav file > Sound Studio > xACT > FLAC (level 8)
Recording location: Section 112, row 12 (dead center elevated behind mixing board)
Recorded by: Tapehead2


First set of alternates: The Wreckers for Clockwork Angels, How It Is (first time played) for One Little Victory, Between The Wheels for Distant Early Warning, The Camera Eye for Red Barchetta. There are still more alternates to come. I'm glad I'll be in St. Paul for show #3.

Several people have asked if I'm filming. I brought along all my gear but decided my first priority was audio and didn't want to jeopardize getting tossed. (My bust rate is anywhere from 10-25% depending on how careful/reckless I am.) So no full shows yet... can't promise, but perhaps later in the tour. I did do a few selected clips both in Tulsa and Lincoln (including How It Is, Between The Wheels, Jacob's Ladder and Xanadu from the latter) which I'll post to my YouTube channel (youtube.com/tapeheadtoo).



Set 1
01 Intro montage: The World Is...The World Is
02 The Anarchist
03 The Wreckers
04 Headlong Flight (with drum solo #1)
05 Far Cry
06 The Main Monkey Business
07 How It Is
08 Animate
09 Roll The Bones
10 Between The Wheels
11 Subdivisions

Set 2
12 Intro film: No Country For Old Hens
13 Tom Sawyer
14 The Camera Eye
15 The Spirit of Radio
16 Jacob's Ladder
17 Hemispheres: Prelude
18 Cygnus X-1 (with drum solo #2)
19 Closer To The Heart
20 Xanadu
21 2112 (Overture/Temples of Syrinx/Presentation/Grand Finale)

Encore:
22 Intro clip
23 Lakeside Park
24 Anthem
25 What You're Doing
26 Working Man (with Garden Road teaser)
27 Ending film: Exit Stage Left
28 Outro music: Closer To The Heart (polka version)


Length: 2:39:19


Link 



No comments:

Post a Comment