Monday, June 19, 2017

Stevie Ray Vaughan 1983-08-21 Keystone Palo Alto, CA

Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble
Keystone - Keystone Palo Alto
Palo Alto, CA
August 21, 1983

aud>1st.gen.cassette>SonyTCWE435>PioneerPDR-O4>CDR>EAC>WAV>Trader'sLittleHelper>FLAC

Quality: B/B+


01. Intro
02. Testify
03. So Excited
04. Voodoo Chile (Slight Return)
05. Tell Me
06. The Things That I Used To Do
07. Mary Had A Little Lamb
08. Pride and Joy
09. Texas Flood (cut)
10. Texas Flood (continued)
11. Little Wing
12. Third Stone From The Sun
13. Band Introductions - Returns for encore
14. Lenny
15. Rude Mood/ intro Testify
16. Testify/ Wham/ Testify
17. Love Struck Baby
18. Drivin' South (cut)


Notes: Great SRV show from Palo Alto, California. Unfortunately the tape cuts out before the show was over. I believe the whole show was recorded, but I could only get my hands on what is here back in the day. Got it from a pain the ass trader who only got this part of the show from the dude who recorded it. What a cool show...SRV keeps going and going, playing some great rock n blues. I wasn't aware of SRV at this time or I'd have gone and recorded it myself!


Link


No comments:

Post a Comment