Tuesday, July 11, 2017

The Replacements 2015-05-09 Festival Pier, Delaware & Spring Garden St., Philadelphia, PA

The Replacements
  plus
Superchunk
J. Roddy Walston & The Business

Saturday, May 9th, 2015

Festival Pier, Delaware & Spring Garden St., Philadelphia, PA, USA


Giant Squid Omni's> Edirol R09> 16 bit WAV> Mac OSX10.6.8> Audacity> xACT> FLAC

Recorded from the right side, against the barricade.

Set List

Takin a Ride | Favorite Thing | I Don’t Know/Buck Hill/I Don’t Know | Tommy Gets His Tonsils Out/Third Stone From the Sun | Kissin’ in Action | I’m in Trouble | Election Day (1/2 song) | Little Mascara | Hold My Life | Valentine | Nobody | Kiss Me on the Bus | Androgynous/Seen Your Video | Seen Your Video | I Will Dare | Wake Up | Borstal Breakout | Within Your Reach | Can’t Hardly Wait | Bastards of Young | My Boy Lollipop | Never Mind
Encore:
Left of the Dial | Alex Chilton
Encore 2:
Unsatisfied

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment