Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Ozzy Osbourne 1982-01-24 Rosemont Horizon, Chicago, IL

Ozzy Osbourne with Randy Rhoads
1982.01.24
Rosemont Horizon, Chicago, USA
Diary of a Madman North American Tour

I am hard at work compiling my Randy Rhoads Best of CD from live shows that he did with Ozzy.  This show I think is great.

This was provided by a friend in Japan I think...i just got the link...not sure who actually provided it!

Anyway...not much needed to be done with this recording as it was very good to begin with. However, I decided to listen to it in my home studio and listen for improvements. Here's what I did:

Bass 1.2db boost at 78hz
Sloping Mid-High Frequency Boost 3db 6000-9000khz
Amplified in sections due to sound drops
Amplified entire wave

Hope you enjoy this!
Lambchops

Dust off the following shows and upload them:
London Ontario July 24, 1981
Hoffman Estates, Illinois, Aug 22, 1981

Keep the Rhoads torrent war going!!!

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment