Thursday, May 11, 2017

Pink Floyd 1970-04-22 Capitol Theater Port Chester, NY



I am reseeding this for for all the people who have requested it. I have had this tape for many years labeled as an unknown date, only to find out now that it is the Portchester show that was torrented here some months back.\par
It should be noted that although there is little difference in sound quality, my copy had an uncut Set The Controls, and included the encore of Pink Blues. Originally I was going to torrent just the last two songs, but as there were many people that missed it the first time out, I decided to rip and torrent the whole thing. As such the tracking is a little different, so the old torrent will be no good for this. I apologize to all the people that had previously downloaded it, but i thought it was worth the extra effort. I hope you all agree.\par
Enjoy!

Pink Floyd
Capitol Theater
Port Chester, NY
4/22/70
source: unknown audience
Disc I

1. Granchester Meadows   08:43
2. Astronomy Domine   12:45
3. Cymbaline          16:36
4. Atom Heart Mother  20:47
5. The  Embryo         14:48

Disc II

1. Green is the Colour>     05:24
2. Careful With that Axe, Eugene   13:00
3. Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun   17:31
4. A Saucerful of Secrets  23:46
5. \f1 Interstellar Overdrive* 18:48 *
original text file misnamed as "Pink Blues"


Link




No comments:

Post a Comment