Thursday, August 17, 2017

Yes 1984-09-04 PNC Banks Performing Arts Centre Holmdel, NJ


Yes - Holmdel 1984
Date: September 4th, 1984
Venue/City: PNC Banks Performing Arts Centre Holmdel - NJ - USA.
Source: Soundboard


CDR Trade > EAC (wav) > FLAC Frontend encode level 8 > You.


Lineup:

Jon Anderson:  Vocals
Trevor Rabin:  Guitars
Alan White:    Drums
Tony Kaye:     Keyboards
Chris Squire:  Bass


disc one:
1. Intro/Cinema
2. Leave it
3. Our Song
4. Hold On
5. Hearts
6. I've Seen All Good People
7. Si
8. Solly's Beard
9. Changes
10. And you and I
   

disc two:
1. Soon
2. Make It Easy
3. Owner Of A Lonely Heart
4. It Can Happen
5. Amazing Grace/Whitefish
6. City Of Love
7. Starship Trooper
8. Roundabout
9. Gimme Some Lovin'


ARTWORK: Included


Enjoy!
Pablo

Link


1 comment:

  1. The link was never posted on this one. Since I pull a few things each week from your posts, I figured I didn't need to bother you about it. Then I heard the song from this on the "Yes Gold 13" D/L....
    Thanks for all you give us!

    ReplyDelete