Saturday, June 24, 2017

Allman Brothers Band 1981-12-29 Civic Center Pittsburgh, PA

Allman Brothers Band

Civic Center
Pittsburgh, PA
December 29th, 1981


Source: analog SBD recording > ? > CD-R > EAC > FLAC


Setlist:

Disc 1

1. Tuning
2. Tunin
3. Jessica
4. Crowd
5. Can't Take It With You
6. Crowd
7. Blue Sky
8. Tuning
9. Leavin'
10. Tuning
11. I Got A Right To Be Wrong
12. You Don't Love Me > Midnight Rider > In Memory of Elizabeth Reed
13. Chat
14. Tuning
15. Need Your Love So Bad

Disc 2

1. Melissa >
2. Melissa
3. Tuning
4. Never Knew How Much I Needed You
5. Tuning
6. One Way Out
7. Southbound *
8. Guitarist intro
9. Crowd
10. Tuning
11. The Judgement
12. Tuning
13. Statesboro Blues


* David Libetts (?? can't understand it) on guitar


Notes:

- D2t4 "4. Never Knew How Much I Needed You", not listed on the original info nor on the ABB site, is present on the recording.


Original Notes:

- Very clean soundboard recording with almost zero audience noise.

- There are many track markers on these discs for things like tuning, banter, etc. I chose to leave the show as it was given to me.

- I don't know how this compares to the previously circulating version, but with the excellent sound and the EAC rip I would consider this an upgrade.



EAC/FLAC by Sean Gleason, August 27, 2012.

Link

1 comment: