Jerry Garcia Band
San Francisco, CA
MAC (Taped by John Angus and Scott Hart, Technics stereo
mic > Sony TC-D5) > Sony TC-D5 playback > Roland UA-30
USB > MAC G3 Powerbook > master CD > HP 9350i extraction
(EAC v0.9 beta 4) > tracking (CD Wave v1.6) > sector
boundary verification (shntool v1.01) > .shn encoding
(mkwACT v0.97 beta 1). A > D by Harry Angus, CD > SHN
by Joe Jupille.
Disc One (5) 57:57
01. //How Sweet It Is [#8:43] [0:39
02. Catfish John [11:02] [0:35]
03. Someday Baby [7:43] [0:29]
04. Like a Road [17:02] [1:39]
05. Tore Up Over You [9:46] [0:18]
Disc Two (5) 51:20
01. Crowd & Tuning [0:26]
02. I'll Take a Melody [14:17] [1:29]
03. Russian Lullaby [13:18] [0:26]
04. /Dear Prudence [13:05] ->
05. Midnight Moonlight [7:51] [0:26]
- A wonderful recording of an interesting show that includes
a few relatively rare (for the era) tunes in set I.
- d1t01 How Sweet It Is cuts in harshy, not much missing
- d2t04 Dear Prudence clips in, very little missing
Thanks to Harry Angus for the source discs!
A MissSHN in the Rain Installment of the Music Never Stopped Project.