Saturday, June 24, 2017

Yes 1987-12-04 War Memorial Auditorium Buffalo, NY

Yes-War Memorial Auditorium,Buffalo,N.Y.U.S.A. 1987-12-04

Source:Audience Recording(Unknown Deck/Mics)>4th Generation Cassette>Sony TC-D5M Cassette

Deck(Playback)>Edirol R-09 HR(24/44.1 KHZ)>CD Wav Editor>Traders Little Helper>Flac Level 8.

Sector Boundaries Aligned Using Traders Little Helper.

Setlist:

Almost Like Love
Hold On
Heart Of The Sunrise
Changes
Big Generator
Shoot High,Aim Low
Holy Lamb
Trevor Rabin Solo
Rhtyhm Of love
Yours Is No Disgrace
Make It Easy>
Owner Of A Lonely Heart
Amazing Bass
And You And I(Very End Cut)
Wurm(Very Beginning Cut)
Encs:
Love Will Find A Way
I've Seen All Good People
Roundabout

Notes:

1)Quality Is About A-(Subjective Of Course).Samples Included.

2)Unfortuneately,The Very End Of "And You And I" Is Cut On My Copy(I Don't Know If The Master Tape Is

Like This Also).

3)"Wurm" Is Cut At The Very Beginning.

4)There Are A Few Tape Pauses During The Show.

5)Not 100% Sure If The Setlist Is Correct.

6)I Could Not Find This Show On The Dime Tracker(Including "Dead Torrents"),So I Decided To Upload This

One.I Received This Show Well Over 20 Years Ago Doing A Cassette Trade.

Enjoy!!!

Link



No comments:

Post a Comment