Monday, June 26, 2017

Yes 1997-11-24 Brady Theater Tulsa, OK

Yes
Brady Theater - Tulsa, OK
11/24/1997

Lineage: PZM Mics>Sony MD>CDR>EAC>WAV>TLH>FLAC

I don't have much info on this, here is what I know:
recorder is known as "Fostex" he used PZM mics (model unknown) to a Sony MD recorder (model unknown)

"Fostex" made my CDR from the master MD's

This bootleg is in memory of Charlie West. He was PD for KMOD 97.5FM when I interned there in the 1980's.
He gave me my ticket to this show, and it was the last time that I saw him in person.

This is the setlist from Chicago a few days later, presumeably it is identical to the Tulsa setlist.

www.RogueStream.net

Open Your Eyes Ambiance Track
Firebird Suite (Igor Stravinsky song)
Siberian Khatru
Rhythm of Love
America(Simon & Garfunkel cover)
Open Your Eyes
You and I
Heart of the Sunrise
On the Horizon(Steve Howe song)
Clap (Steve Howe solo)
Mood for a Day(Steve Howe solo)
Leaves of Green
Keyboard Solo
Children of Light
Long Distance Runaround
Whitefish
Drum Solo (includes an excerpt of Ritual)
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Soon
Revealing Science of God (Dance of the Dawn)
I've Seen All Good People
Encore 1: Roundabout
Encore 2: Starship Trooper

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment