Sunday, July 16, 2017

KISS 1990-06-17 Orange County Speedway Middletown, NY

KISS
Middletown, NY
Orange County Speedway
Jun 17, 1990
H.I.T.S. tour
Audience recording
Ripped straight from Silver CD "A CRAZY NIGHT WITH KISS"

Ex- quality

CD 1

I stole your love
Deuce
Heaven's on fire
Crazy crazy night
Black diamond
Shout it out loud
Strutter
Calling dr. Love
Rise to Iy
Fits like a glove
Lick it up
God of thunder

CD 2

Annoucement
Forever
Hide your heart
Cold Gin
Tears are falling
I love it loud
Love Gun
Detroit Rock City
I Want You
Rock and roll All nite

Please don't distribute in any lossy format.

Please remember I'm in Italy and can seed during daytime only.

Sticking to Kiss' 1990/1992 era, I'm looking for real lossless recording from Montreal 1990-10-19, BOTH sources from Atlanta 1992-11-05 and BOTH soruces from Ames 1992-11-14! Thanks to whoever might have them and is willing to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment