Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Led Zeppelin 1969-02-14 Thee Image Club Miami,FL

Led Zeppelin
Thee Image Club
Miami,FL
February 14,1969


Master->Sony TC-WE475->Sony RCD-W500C->Easy CD-DA Extractor->Flac->T fix


TAPER: Matt
RECORDER: Bell & Howell
MIC: cheap
LOCATION: up front.
TRANSFER: Chuck Dagen (Floridian)
EDITING & MASTERING: T________


DISC 1

01. Train Kept A Rollin'
02. I Cant Quit You.
03. Dazed And Confused.
04. Killing Floor.
05. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You.
06. How Many More Times.


DISC 2

01. White Summer
02. As Long As I Have You.
03. You Shook Me.
04. Pat's Delight.




_________________________________________________Echoes Hub.Com_______________________________________________

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
T's notes

This show was recorded by Matt who is a friend of Floridian.  Floridian bought the master from Matt in 1990.  Floridian asked me if I would edit and master the recording.  He provided the recording to me as 10 FLAC files 16 bit 44.1 kHz..

The main problem with the recording was low volume in most sections.  Sometimes this involved both tracks and sometimes only one at a time.

I converted to wav, used Audacity to put all the tracks back together and to correct the volume problems.  I removed a few "stretch sounds" caused by the pause being used while recording the original.  I used the equalizer in Roxio. 
I split into individual tracks, renamed and converted to FLAC.

June 26, 2010      T________

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment