Here to you a new one of the MANSFIELD Soundboard, that differs from the previous uploaded for those reasons :
1) Not from a compilation of bootlegs
2) After the Gold Rush + Powderfinger + Hey Hey my my are complete
3) the quality sound at my ears is better
4) The Pitch is right
5) No equalization : this Version is RAW
6) This is at 16/48 resolution
I decided, after listen the first 2 songs of the previos upload of don't made a patch of Mr Soul & Cinnamon Girl.
Cinnamon girl has a different end ,So at this point this song don't come from the same show.
Mr Soul has the same sound of Cinnamon Girl , so I presume that both songs are part of a different show.
(This was the reason of the exclusion)
Enclosed an extra : The Loner (from september 20)
This Version need to be Re-sampled at 44,1 Khz if you want Burn on CD, I transfered it from DAT.
NB : Soon an uncirculated audience version from master will be the next upload.
Neil Young & Crazy Horse
Great Woods Center for the Performing Arts, Mansfield, Massachusetts, USA
September 21, 1986
Mr. Soul (missing)
01. Cinnamon Girl (Fade in)
02. When You Dance I Can Really Love
03. Touch The Night
04. Bad News Beat
05. Down By The River
06. Too Lonely
07. Heart Of Gold
08. Inca Queen
09. After The Gold Rush
10. Opera Star
11. Road Of Plenty
12. Cortez The Killer
13. Sample And Hold
14. Computer Age
15. Violent Side
16. Mideast Vacation
17. Long Walk Home
18. The Needle And The Damage Done
19. Hippie Dream
21. Like A Hurricane
22. Hey Hey, My My (Into The Black)
23. Prisoners Of Rock 'n' Roll
24. The Loner (Mansfield September 20, 1986 Soundboard)
Analog 2nd generation Transfered on DAT.
Date of Transfer = 12/12/2010
DAT>DAT MASH SV DA-10>COAXIAL>M AUDIO 24/96 Audiophile FireWire>FIREWIRE>PC>GOLDWAVE (16/48) >only Pitch Adjust - RAW VERSION
>Tracks split>FLAC Encode with FLAC FRONTED (Level 6) + TLH Md5 + Fingerprint + File M3U