Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Camp Springs Bluegrass Festival 1971-06-05 Reidsville, NC(7 of 7)

Vol. 7 of 7
Camp Springs Bluegrass Festival


Cliff Waldron And The New Shades Of Grass & The Shenandoah Cut-Ups
09/??/1971 (Labor Day Weekend)
Camp Springs Bluegrass Festival
Reidsville, NC

The New Shades of Grass include Mike Auldridge (dobro) and Ben Eldridge (banjo)

1. Instrumental Intro
2. Uncle Pen
3. Harold's Super Service
4. Before I Met You
5. Walk a Mile in My Shoes
6. Black Mountain Rag
7. Will You Be Lovin' Another Man
8. Rock Bottom
9. I Saw the Light

****************
The Wilson Brothers with Larry and Joanna
09/??/1971 (Labor Day Weekend)
Camp Springs Bluegrass Festival
Reidsville, NC

Source: SBD>Analog Master

Set 1:
1. Intro By Fred Bartenstein
2.
3. Molly and Tenbrooks
4. Fox on the Run
5. Train 45

Set 2:
6. Intro
7. Light at the River
8. Preachin', Prayin', Singin'
9. Little White Church
10. Swing Low
11. Cryin' Holy
12. Prayer Bells of Heaven

****************
Mac Wiseman with Chubby Wise and Joe Green and the Shenandoah Valley Cut-Ups
09/??/1971 (Labor Day Weekend)
Camp Springs Bluegrass Festival
Reidsville, NC

Set 1
1. Intro
2. Wabash Cannonball
3. I Wonder How the Old Folks Are at Home
4. Shackles and Chains
5. Down Yonder
6. Me and Bobby McGee
7. Jimmy Brown the Newsboy
8. Footprints in the Snow
9. Put My Little Shoes Away
10. Love Letters in the Sand
11.

Set 2
12. Intro
13. The Wreck of the Old '97
14. I Wonder How the Old Folks Are at Home
15. Me and Bobby McGee
16. Jimmy Brown the Newsboy
17. I've Lived a Lot in My Time
18. The Stumbling Stone
19. Will You Be Loving Another Man
20. I Still Write Your Name in the Sand
21. Four Walls Around Me...(cut)

Set 3
22. Intro
23. Wabash Cannonball
24. I Wonder How the Old Folks Are at Home
25. Two Different Worlds
26. Shackles and Chains
27. Little Home in Tennessee
28. The Maiden's Prayer
29. Put My Little Shoes Away

****************
Mac Wiseman and Ralph Stanley & the Clinch Mountain Boys
09/??/1971 (Labor Day Weekend)
Camp Springs Bluegrass Festival
Reidsville, NC

1. Intro
2. Come Down the Mountain Katy Daly
3. Bright Morning Stars
4. Little Maggie
5. Roll in My Sweet Baby's Arms
6. Would You Be Lovin' Another Man
7. Four Walls Around Me
8. Tis Sweet to Be Remembered
9. Stone Walls and Steel Bars
10. Little Birdie
11. I Only Exist

****************
The Bluegrass Hub - Legal, Live, Lossless Bluegrass
Direct Connect: bluegrasshub.no-ip.com




No comments:

Post a Comment