Thursday, August 3, 2017

KISS 1990-09-15 Sports Arena San Diego, Ca

Kiss
Sports Arena
San Diego, Ca.
9/15/90


Master Audience Recording by Brian Emery


Artwork included


Disc 1
Intro
I Stole Your Love
Deuce
Heaven's On Fire
Crazy Crazy Nights
Black Diamond
Shout It Out Loud
Strutter
Calling Dr. Love
I Was Made For Lovin' You
Rise To It
Fits Like A Glove
Hide Your Heart
Lick It Up


Disc 2
God Of Thunder
Forever
Cold Gin
Tears Are Falling
I Love It Loud
Love Gun
Detroit Rock City
I Want You
Rock and Roll All Nite


Lineage: ECM-959DT>WM-D6 (ANALOG)>TC-WE475>RCD-W500C W/SBM (Super Bit Mapping)


Band:

Paul Stanley - Vocals, Guitar
Gene Simmons - Bass, Vocals
Bruce Kulick - Guitar
Eric Carr - Drums


This recording has been circulating since '90 however this version is a new master cassette
transfer from my original analog master tape (Apr. 2010).


One of my favorite Kiss tours, the set list for this tour was by far the best ever up to that
point. This was Eric Carr's final tour as he would pass away about a year later. Excellent
recording from 8 rows back stage right.


This is upload #99 from my "Master Tape Collection". I have started uploading shows from
my 600+ masters which includes uncirculated recordings from 2003 thru the present. I've taped just
about every show i've gone too since 1986 so you can imagine i have a lot of masters to share. Most
of my recordings from 1986-2002 have been circulating as i used to do a lot of trading back in the day. All uploads however will be new master tape transfers directly from the master tape to CD.

Enjoy!
Brian.

Link



No comments:

Post a Comment