Friday, February 11, 2022

Yes 1994-08-15 Shoreline Amphitheater Mountain View, CA

Yes
Shoreline Amphitheater
Mountain View, CA
Aug. 15, 1994
audience recording from DAT master

Lineage: Sony ECM-990 mic -> Portable Sony DAT recorder -> Audacity -> Flac Frontend -> Dime -> You

Track Listing:

(first set)
Intro/Perpetual Change
The Calling
I Am Waiting
The Rythym of Love
Hearts
Real Love
Changes
Heart of the Sunrise

(second set)
Cinema
City of Love
Make It Easy/Owner of a Lonely Heart
Keyboard Solo
And You and I
Where Will You Be
I've Seen All Good People
Walls
Endless Dream

(Encore)
Hold On
Roundabout


Length: 2 hrs 40 mins

Info: Andersen/Kaye/Rabin/Squire/White, plus Sherwood, touring behind Talk album. An underrated
album in my opinion.  Good show, with heavy emphasis on new stuff, very good sound.
My subjective rating: A-

Link


No comments:

Post a Comment