Saturday, August 15, 2026

Peter Gabriel 2023-05-21 Mediolanum Forum di Assago, Assago, Milano IT

Name:    Peter Gabriel - 2023-05-21 - Milano, Forum Assago **LDB Master Series #
Description:
LDB Master Series #440

Welcome to my Master Series which started way back in November 2005. This series is only about masters, concerts I
recorded myself either from audience or from radio/TV broadcasts. Occasionally I could also share masters that have
been kindly given to me by many friends and fellow tapers I have been meeting during my long career of live taping.

I have stopped seeding my masters after volume 400 about three years ago and since then I have shared just a few,
mostly to address requests from friends. I have not stopped recording shows, though, so there is quite an impressive
amount of files from my recordings that are yet uncirculated.

I have taken the liberty to look at those uncirculated masters and selected some which I thought were special for some reasons.
They will be seeded over here. Hope you will enjoy them!

PETER GABRIEL
Milano, Forum Assago
May 21, 2023

01.Intro Peter
02.Washing of the Water
03.Growing Up
04.Panopticom & Band Intro
05.Four Kinds of Horses
06.i/o
07.Digging in the Dirt
08.Playing for Time
09.Olive Tree
10.This Is Home
11.Sledgehammer
12.Darkness
13.Love Can Heal
14.Road to Joy
15.Don't Give Up
16.The Court
17.Red Rain
18.And Still
19.What Lies Ahead
20.Big Time
21.Live and Let Live
22.Solsbury Hill
23.In Your Eyes
24.Biko

TT 157:23

Lineage: SP-CMC-25 (cardioid) > Zoom H4n (24bit/48kHz) > HD > SoundForge Pro 13.0 > CD Wave > FLAC Frontend (level 6) > FLAC files

Peter Gabriel: Vocals, Piano
Tony Levin: Bass, Stick, Backing Vocals
Manu Katche: Drums
David Rhodes: Guitars, Backing Vocals
Don-E: Keyboards
Richard Evans: Flute, Guitars
Ayanna Witter-Johnson: Cello, Piano, Vocals
Marina Moore: Violine, Vocals
Josh Shpak: Trumpet, French Horn, Keyboards, Vocals

When the f**k is a concert with the new songs coming? :-) I hear you saying that in The Movement community, so here it is!

Sound quality I would say is very good but not excellent, I was sitting far away from the stage but considering all circumstances I would say the recording is enjoyable. This is for The Movement only, please do not post it elsewhere.

At the beginning I had some problems with the mikes and had to remove them from my hat, causing a few minutes of noise during Peter's introduction at the beginning of the show. No music is impacted, luckily.

12 songs out of 23 were brand new and it was a good challenge to keep the attention high. But the man did it and the audience of the Forum reacted enthusiastically. Some chit-chat from people around me but nothing very disturbing.

Best moments for me were: Four Kinds of Horses, This Is Home, Love Can Heal (masterpiece!), What Lies Ahead and And Still.

Enjoy the listen!

ldb aka metro_cubo 

 

Link 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment