Bob Dylan
Chrysler Hall
Norfolk, VA
1989-11-07
01 Announcement 00:19
02 Most Likely You Go Your Way
(And I'll Go Mine) 06:14
03 Masters of War 04:10
04 Positively 4th Street 05:09
05 When First Unto This Country
a Stranger I Came 04:31 Traditional - arranged by Peggy Seeger
06 All along the Watchtower 03:41
07 You're a Big Girl now 06:36
08 Song to Woody 04:59
09 A Hard Rain's a-Gonna Fall // 00:31
36:12
MISSING:
[It Ain't Me, Babe]
[Everything Is Broken]
[What Good Am I?]
[I Shall Be Released]
[Man in the Long Black Coat]
[Like a Rolling Stone]
(encore)
[Barbara Allen]
[Maggie's Farm]
SHN 0.7304 (8 files)
HungerCity 2009-01-20 by kisseber
LB-216 (35min) master
very good sound but with a clanginess
in the background probably from drummer,
click drop between tracks and track
not always at song start;
'More taping problems here and the only
existing tape has just the first 8 songs.
Hard Rain is cut as the taping stops.';
d1t1 cuts @ 0:13, 0:20
LB-216 > LTA Remaster, FLAC 0.5105 (9 files) 2009-01-21
Bob Dylan: vocals eletric guitar, acoustic guitar, harmonica
G. E. Smith: eletric guitar, acoustic guitar
Tony Garnier: bass, double bass
Christopher Parker: drums
Chrysler Hall
201 Brambleton Ave, Norfolk, Virginia 23514
No comments:
Post a Comment