Motley Crue-Jack Murphy Stadium,San Diego,Ca 09/17/83
Source: Panasonic Walkman W/Built In Mic>Harmon Kardon CDR 20 Home Burner>CDR>EAC>Flac
Taped By Boeditaper
Setlist:
Take Me To The Top
Looks That Kill
Shout At The Devil
Bastard
Piece Of The Action
Merry Go Round And Round
Red Hot(To The Top)
Live Wire
Helter Skelter(Missing From Master Tape)
Notes:1)During "Merry Go Round And Round" You Can Hear Someone Go "Oh MY God,Look Out!Oh Shit,Oh Fuck..."
This Is Due To A Fight Which Happened About 10 Feet In Front Of Us.
2)This Is One Of The First Shows I Ever Taped.This Was Part Of The "San Diego Skyshow".Uriah Heep Opened,Followed By Motley Crue,Then Eddie Money And Def Leppard Closed.I Didn't Tape Eddie Money's Set.
3)Quality Is About a B+(Subjective,Of Course)
4)The Panasonic Walkman W/Built In Mic Was the first show recorder I ever bought.I bought it in 1983 wahen I was serving in the navy.Being 20 at the time,and being that I did not have alot of money to purchase high pro recording gear,I bought this recorder at the time.Although it didn't make truly great sounding shows,it was acceptable.It tended to make recordings in the Mid range frequency.If anyone has a program they could use like Cool Edit Pro,perhaps they could EQ the recording and re-post the show.
No comments:
Post a Comment