Thursday, August 6, 2026

The Rolling Stones 1978-07-10 Civic Center Arena St. Paul, MN(1978 American Tour series Vol 16)

Volume 16

10th July 1978

(St. PAUL)


10th July 1978: St. Paul, Minnesota, Civic Center Arena.

Some time ago I had already worked on this show. The best version came from
BlueTurns2Grey and I presented it on Frankenstein Records FP 180. I have nothing to add to
this version, which I am presenting again here (with new artwork) for inclusion in this series.
The recording was de-clicked, balanced and the phase is adjusted.
Note: At the end of the show, while he was waving to the crowd, Bill Wyman leaned against a
curtain, fell off the stage, and landed on a concrete floor. He was unconscious for about ten
minutes and also injured his left hand. He spent the night in a private hospital but was able to
leave town with the rest of the band the next day. He played the next couple of concerts with a
bandage on two of his fingers.



CD1:

01 - intro

02 - Let It Rock

03 - All Down The Line

04 - Honky Tonk Women

05 - Star Star

06 - When The Whip Comes Down

07 - Beast Of Burden

08 - Lies

09 - Miss You


CD2:

01 - Just My Imagination

02 - Shattered

03 - Respectable

04 - Far Away Eyes

05 - Love In Vain

06 - Tumbling Dice

07 - Happy

08 - Sweet Little Sixteen

09 - Brown Sugar

 

Link 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment