Volume 21
21st July 1978
(TUCSON)
21st
July 1978: Tucson, Arizona, Community Center
Note: With special
guest Linda Ronstadt (voc) on Tumbling Dice.
For this show one source circulates and can be found on ‘Let The Juice Pumping’ (VGP 139).
I reworked it and for ‘Tumbling Dice’ I offer a merged version using also the bonus coming from my silvers of ‘From Lakeland To Oakland’ (Red Devil).
As
usual the recordings used are de-clicked and the phase is adjusted. I
also reworked the transitions between the tracks.
CD1 :
01 - introduction
02 - Let It Rock
03 - All Down The Line
04 - Honky Tonk Women
05 - Star Star
06 - When The Whip Comes Down
07 - Beast Of Burden
08 - Lies
09 - Miss You
CD2:
01
- Just My Imagination
02
- Shattered
03 - Respectable
04 - Far Away Eyes
05 - Love In Vain
06 - Tumbling Dice (feat. Linda Rondstadt)
merge between the VGP version (on the left channel) and Red Devil version (on the right channel)
07 - Happy
08 - Sweet Little Sixteen
09 - Brown Sugar
BONUS:
As a bonus I present a version of Tumbling Dice by Linda Ronstadt and her band (with Waddy Wachtel on guitar) which they played a few months later in Tokyo (March 2 or 3, 1979).
You can find the full show on Guitar 101:
https://www.guitars101.com/threads/linda-ronstadt-1979-03-02-03-tokyo-jp-sbd-flac.148613/
10 - Tumbling Dice


Please provide the missing link. Thank you.
ReplyDeletePlease provide the link for the show. Thank you.
ReplyDelete