Thursday, September 8, 2022

Bob Dylan Flames On The Italian Streets(Godfather Records Box Set 06)

BOB DYLAN
Flames On The Italian Streets


Temples in Flames Tour Godfather Records 6CD box


CD 1:
Area Ex Autodromo, Modena, Italy, September 12, 1987
1. Rainy Day Women # 12 & 35
2. I Want You
3. In The Garden
4. Highway 61 Revisited
5. Simple Twist Of Fate
6. I And I
7. I'll Remember You
8. Joey
9. Tangled Up In Blue
10. Ballad Of A Thin Man
11. Pledging My Time
12. Stuck Inside Of Mobile With The Memphis Blues Again
13. All Along The Watchtower
14. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
15. When The Night Comes Falling From The Sky


CD 2:
Palasport, Turin, Italy, September 13, 1987
1. Positively 4th Street
2. Masters Of War
3. Lenny Bruce
4. Gotta Serve Somebody
5. Maggie's Farm
6. John Brown
7. Emotionally Yours
8. The Wicked Messenger
9. I Shall Be Released
10. Heart Of Mine
11. License To Kill
12. Shot Of Love
13. The Times They Are A-Changin'
14. I And I


CD 3:
Arena di Verona, Verona, Italy, October 1, 1987
1. When The Night Comes Falling From The Sky
2. Like A Rolling Stone
3. Maggie's Farm
4. I'll Remember You
5. Dead Man Dead Man
6. I'll Be Your Baby Tonight
7. Tangled Up In Blue
8. I And I
9. Watching The River Flow
10. John Brown
11. Don't Think Twice It's All Right
12. Ballad Of A Thin Man
13. I Shall Be Released
14. Shot Of Love


CD 4:
Palaeur, Rome, Italy, October 3, 1987
1. Blowin' In The Wind
2. Like A Rolling Stone
3. Man Of Peace
4. Forever Young
5. Heart Of Mine
6. I And I
7. The Wicked Messenger
8. Shelter From The Storm
9. Seeing The Real You At Last
10. Simple Twist Of Fate
11. Tomorrow Is A Long Time
12. In The Garden
13. Shot Of Love
14. The Times They Are A-Changin'


CD 5:
Arena Civica, Milan, Italy, October 4, 1987
1. The Times They Are A-Changin'
2. Like A Rolling Stone
3. Maggie's Farm
4. Simple Twist Of Fate
5. Shot Of Love
6. License To Kill
7. Ballad Of A Thin Man
8. Don't Think Twice It's All Right
9. Shelter From The Storm
10. Gotta Serve Somebody
11. Clean Cut Kid
12. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
13. I Dreamed I Saw St. Augustine
14. Blowin' In The Wind


CD 6:
Highlights From Temples in Flames Tour
1. Queen Jane Approximately - Basel, Switzerland
2. Senor - Dortmund, Germany
3. The Ballad Of Frankie Lee And Judas Priest - Dortmund, Germany
4. When The Night Comes Falling From The Sky - Berlin, Germany
5. I Dreamed I Saw St. Augustine - Berlin, Germany
6. Shot Of Love - Rotterdam, Holland
7. John Brown - Rotterdam, Holland
8. It's All Over Now, Baby Blue - Hannover, Germany
9. Shelter From The Storm - Hannover, Germany
10. When I Paint My Masterpiece - Copenhagen, Denmark
11. Joey - Stuttgart, Germany
12. Pledging My Time - Brussels, Belgium
13. Man Gave Names To All The Animals - Brussels, Belgium
14. House Of The Rising Sun - Paris, France
15. Tomorrow Is A Long Time - London, England

 

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment