Monday, May 15, 2017

Neil Young 1978-10-10 Omni Auditorium Atlanta,GA

Contrast Clausole : a torrent from the same show is still available on Dimeadozen uploaded by GIONA.
This is an upgrade requested after I have posted a sample.
The acoustic part it's better than the electric part, the picth was really difficult to adjust (Specially in the electric set).
Don't know nothing about the generation or the name of the taper, but at last this version is an UPGRADE.

Enjoy

A.V.


Neil Young & Crazy Horse

Omni Auditorium,Atlanta,Georgia
October 10, 1978

01 Sugar mountain
02 I am a Child
03 Comes a time
04 Already one
05 After the Goldrush
06 Trashers
07 My my,Hey hey
08 When you dance I can really love
09 The Loner
10 Welfare mothers
11 Come on babe let's go downtown
12 The Needle and the damage done
13 Lotta love
14 Sedan Delivery
15 Powderfinger
16 Cortez the Killer
17 Cinnamon girl
18 Like a hurricane
19 Hey hey,my my
20 Tonight's the night


(Tape transfer)

Transfer: Analog Tapes (Unknown generation)>TECHNICS STEREO DECK 3 HEADS RS BX601>RCA Gold Cables>M AUDIO 24/96 Audiophile FireWire>FIREWIRE>PC>GOLDWAVE (16/44.1) pitch adjusted  - Tracks splits - FLAC encoded encoded (Level 6) with FLAC FRONTEND + Fingerprint + TLH md5


Link


No comments:

Post a Comment