Sunday, March 31, 2024

Kingdom Come 1994-06-25 Donauinsel, Vienna, Austria



This transfer was done by luciferburns.

Tracking and edits were done by myself.

Transfer info: cassette > JVC KD-V6 Cassette Deck (w/ manual azimuth adjustment) > TASCAM CD-RW900mkII Professional CD Recorder > CDR > EAC > CD WAV Editor (track marking) > Trader's Little Helper > FLAC

Artist: Kingdom Come
Source: Donauinsel, Vienna, Austria. June 25th 1994
Time: 97:33
Notes: Donauinselfest.

1. Can't Deny
2. Living Out Of Touch
3. Pushin' Hard
4. Mad Queen
5. I've Been Trying
6. Passion Departed
7. Fake Believer
8. Should I
9. Highway 6
10. Friends
11. Get It On
12. Little Wild Thing
13. Stay
14. What Love Can Be
15. The Shuffle
16. You're Not The Only...I Know
17. Do You Like It

Shared on dime by tonsofsobs December 2019.

I'm searching for any Kingdom Come (1988-1994), but these shows specifically because I know they exist.

Kingdom Come - 06.15.88 - Three Rivers Stadium, Pittsburgh, PA (Opening for Van Halen)
Kingdom Come - 07.16.88 - Candlestick Park, San Francisco, CA (Opening for Van Halen)
Kingdom Come - 05.31.89 - Mid-Hudson Civic Center, Poughkeepsie, NY (Opening for Black Sabbath)

If you have any Kingdom Come from the period I collect, especially if still on cassette or DAT, PLEASE contact me!!!

I can have your cassettes and DATs transferred and I'm always ready to trade.

Link 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment