Sunday, June 16, 2024

Kingdom Come 1996-09-06 De Nieuwe, Uden, Netherlands

This transfer was done by luciferburns.

Tracking and edits were done by myself.

Transfer info: cassette > JVC KD-V6 Cassette Deck (w/ manual azimuth adjustment) > TASCAM CD-RW900mkII Professional CD Recorder > CDR > EAC > CD WAV Editor (track marking) > Trader's Little Helper > FLAC

Artist: Kingdom Come
Source: De Nieuwe, Uden, Netherlands. September 6th 1996
Time: 77:57

1. Living Out Of Touch
2. Hope Is On Fire
3. Blood On Land
4. Can't Deny
5. Should I
6. What Love Can Be
7. I've Been Trying
8. Always On The Run
9. Stay
10. Law Of Emotions
11. Do You Like It
12. The Shuffle
13. I Don't Care
14. Thank You All
15. Gonna Change

Shared on dime by tonsofsobs December 2019.

I'm searching for any Kingdom Come (1988-1994), but these shows specifically because I know they exist.

Kingdom Come - 06.15.88 - Three Rivers Stadium, Pittsburgh, PA (Opening for Van Halen)
Kingdom Come - 07.16.88 - Candlestick Park, San Francisco, CA (Opening for Van Halen)
Kingdom Come - 05.31.89 - Mid-Hudson Civic Center, Poughkeepsie, NY (Opening for Black Sabbath)

If you have any Kingdom Come from the period I collect, especially if still on cassette or DAT, PLEASE contact me!!!

I can have your cassettes and DATs transferred and I'm always ready to trade.

Link 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment