Saturday, July 25, 2026

The Replacements Studio Sessions Anthology 1980-1991

 

THE REPLACEMENTS
Studio Sessions Anthology,  1980-1991

The last great rock and roll band….

Here’s a big one. This is a four cd set comprising all known Mats studio demos/outtakes in chronological order. I compiled this set from several different sources, trying to get the best sound quality for each track. To the best of my knowledge, everything is here. If it appeared on the “All For Nothing, Nothing For All” set, it’s not here. Since this is a pretty big set, please leave your windows open for awhile after finishing.

1.93 gig

Recording/Conversion: 
Analog tape/CD (EAC) > Adaptec Jam > WAV > Shorten 1.1a for Mac > SHN

Artwork Included in folder.
 

01. Careless
02. Otto
03. Shiftless When Idle
04. More Cigarettes
05. I Hate Music
06. Shut Up
07. I\m In Trouble (Intro)
08. I\m In Trouble #1
09. Customer
10. Otto
11. Shut Up #1
12. Shut Up #2
13. Johnny\s Gonna Die #1
14. Johnny\s Gonna Die #2
15. Careless
16. Rattlesnake Blues #1
17. If Only You Were Lonely
18. I Hate Music #1
19. I Hate Music
20. Kick Your Door Down
21. Dont Ask Why.flac
22. Something To Du
23. More Cigarettes
24. More Cigarettes #2
25. Hangin Downtown.flac
26. Takin A Ride.flac
27. Johnny\s Gonna Die #3
28. Careless #2
29. I\m In Trouble #2
30. Customer #2
31. Raised In The City
32. Rattlesnake Blues #2
33. Studio Interlude
34. Something To Du #2
35. Taking A Ride #1
36. Takin\ A Ride #2
37. Studio Chatter
38. Love You Til Friday #1
39. Like You
40. Love You Til Friday #2
41. Love You Til Friday #3
42. Something To Du #3
43. Shoot Me Kill Me [Sex With A Goat]
44. Dont Get Married.flac
45. Lookin For Ya
46. Street Girl #1
47. Sixteen Blue
48. Whos Gonna Take Us Alive.flac
49. Temptation Eyes
50. Street Girl #2
51. Perfectly Lethal
52. Walkin A Little Closer.flac
53. If Only You Were Lonely #2
54. 20th Century Boy
55. Little Mascara
56. Kiss Me On The Bus
57. Nowhere Is My Home
58. Valentine
59. Birthday Girl #1
60. Bundle Up
61. Red Red Wine
62. Po Box [Empty As Your Heart]
63. Time Is Killing Us
64. Never Mind
65. Birthday Girl #2
66. Alex Chilton
67. Red Red Wine #2
68. Election Day
69. Kick It In
70. Valentine [Inst]
71. Run For The Country
72. Going Out Of My Head
73. Learn How To Fall #1
74. Trouble On The Way
75. Make This Your Home
76. The Ledge
77. I.O.U
78. Nightclub Jitters
79. Cant Hardly Wait.flac
80. Learn How To Fall #2
81. Valentine
82. Skyway
83. I Don\t Know #1
84. Red Red Wine
85. Shooting Dirty Pool
86. Cool Water
87. Guitar Fill 1
88. Guitar Fill 2
89. Guitar Fill 3
90. Route 66
91. Tossin And Turnin.flac
92. Jungle Rock
93. Cool Water #2
94. I Don\t Know #2
95. Can\t Hardly Wait [Remix]
96. Wake Up
97. Rock & Roll Ghost
98. Only If We Must
99. Someone Take The Wheel #1
100. When It Began
101. Nobody
102. One Wink At A Time
103. Someone Take The Wheel #2
104. My Little Problem
105. Sadly Beautiful
106. Attitude
107. Torture
108. Happy Town


There are 108 tracks in total, too many to list here. Here is a link to the artwork that has all of the tracks listed. Look under > Mats > Compilations. This artwork, plus the front is also included in the download folder.  

Link 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment