Thursday, July 23, 2026

The Replacements 2013-09-21 Riot Fest May Farms, Byers CO

The Replacements

September 21, 2013

Riot Fest 
May Farms, Byers CO

AK40 (FOB, center) >> LC3 >> KM100 >> Tinybox (w/OT) >> M-10 >> WAV @ 24bit/48KHz

Adobe Audition 3.0 >> Ozone 4 VST >> loudness maximizer >> dither to 16 bit (MBIT+) >> WAV >> conversion to 44.1 KHz with r8brain >> WAV >> FLAC conversion with TLH


01 (intro)
02 Takin' A Ride 
03 I'm In Trouble
04 Favorite Thing
05 Shiftless When Idle
06 Hangin' Downtown
07 I Got Spurs > Color Me Impressed
08 Tommy Gets His Tonsils Out > Third Stone From The Sun
09 Kiss Me On The Bus
10 Achin' To Be
11 Androgynous
12 I Will Dare
13 Love You Till Friday > Maybelline
14 Merry Go Round
15 Wake Up
16 Borstal Breakout
17 Little Mascara
18 Left Of The Dial
19 Alex Chilton
20 I Don't Know > Buck Hill > I Don't Know
21 Hold My Life
22 Hello Goodbye > Can't Hardly Wait
23 Bastards of Young

encore (with Westerberg on drums, Stinson on guitar, Freese on bass)
24 Hootenanny
25 Detroit Rock City
26 Substitute
 

Link 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment