Friday, August 14, 2026

The Alarm 2018-08-19 Gas Monkey Bar & Grill, Dallas, TX

The Alarm
Gas Monkey Bar & Grill,
Dallas, TX
August 19, 2018

Source info: 
AT831 cards(3-wire)>AT8538x>Naiant Tinybox(P48)>Sony PCM-M10(24/96)>Adobe Audition CS6(normalize, tracking)>Ozone 7(mastering, resample/dither)>TLH>Flac(8) 

Taper: David Sell (Falconidave) 
Location: Floor, DFC 40' from stage 
Sound Quality: Excellent 

Setlist: 

01. Intro
02. Blaze of Glory
03. Tomorrow
04. Absolute Reality
05. Coming Backwards
06. The Stand
07. Peace Now
08. Rescue Me
09. Thirteen Dead Reindeer
10. Rain in the Summertime
11. Two Rivers
12. Walk Forever By My Side
13. Sprit of '76
14. Everything is Beautiful
15. Marching on
16. Where Were You When the Storm Broke
17. Sixty Eight Guns
~encore~
18. Love Hope and Strength
19. Neutral
20. Strength
21. We Are the Light

101:39

I saw Mike Peters a few years back in California doing a solo gig with mostly Alarm material and thoroughly enjoyed it. It might be still on the tracker here. I decided to check out the full-band experience when I saw it booked nearby. I was very happy I did. This was a great, energetic show and Mike sounds great. I think his voice got better as he warmed up. A hot August night in Dallas didn't slow Mike down, he was running back and forth to 3 different microphones all night. The mix was good, great crowd around me, and the recording is up fron and in your face!!

Band:
Mike Peters - Vocals, guitars, harmonica 
James Stevenson - Guitars, bass, backing vocals 
Steve "Smiley" Barnard - Drums, backing vocals
Jules Peters - Keyboards, backing vocals
 

Link 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment