Tuesday, March 22, 2022

John Lennon Living On Borrowed Time 1979 home demos and Double Fantasy and Milk And Honey outtakes(Liberated His Master's Choice bootleg)

 


JOHN LENNON
Living On Borrowed Time

1979 home demos and Double Fantasy and Milk And Honey outtakes
Liberated His Master's Choice bootleg

CD 1 - Home demos:
1. My Life - piano demo
2. Cleanup Time - piano
3. I'm Losing You - piano
4. Beautiful Boy - amplified acoustic guitar
5. Watching The Wheels - electric guitar
6. Dear Yoko - acoustic guitar
7. When I Was Lonely And Scared - amplified acoustic guitar
8. Woman - rhythm box and acoustic guitar, double tracked
9. I'm Stepping Out - rhythm box and acoustic guitar
10. I Don't Wanna Face It - rhythm box and acoustic guitar
11. Real Love - piano, take 4
12. Borrowed Time - rhythm box and acoustic guitar
13. Happy Rishikesh Song - acoustic guitar
14. Something Is Wrong - acoustic guitar
15. Beautiful Boy - acoustic guitar
16. Watching The Wheels - piano
17. Grow Old With Me - rhythm box and piano
18. Grow Old With Me - acoustic guitar
19. Grow Old With Me - piano
20. Cleanup Time - piano incomplete
21. I'm Stepping Out / Real Love - piano

CD 2 - Studio outtakes:
1. Starting Over
2. Every Man Has A Woman Who Loves Him
3. Cleanup Time
4. I'm Losing You
5. Beautiful Boy
6. Watching The Wheels
7. Dear Yoko
8. Woman
9. I'm Stepping Out
10. I'm Stepping Out
11. I Don't Wanna Face It
12. Nobody Told Me
13. Borrowed Time
14. (Forgive Me) My Little Flower Princess
15. Grow Old With Me
16. Borrowed Time
17. I Don't Wanna Face It
18. I'm Stepping Out
19. (Forgive Me) My Little Flower Princess
20. Grow Old With Me - another home demo

Link

2 comments:

  1. Listening to this now, and this is easily my favorite of all the Beatles-related boots I've heard in recent times. The versions here really stand alone as songs of their own before being modified (and in some cases, combined) almost beyond recognition into the hits we later knew. Also, this boot highlights outtakes that are even more interesting to me than those heard on the actual Paul an John box sets of their LPs. Indispensable stuff - thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete