Led Zeppelin - "Another White Summer"
June 27,1969
Venue: Playhouse Theatre, London, England
PreFM? or Soundboard?
Label: Big Music
Lineage: Original Silver>CDEX1.51>WAV>TradersLittleHelper1.1.1>FLAC Level 6
Tested and Verified
1. Communication Breakdown - REMOVED
2. I Can't Quit you Baby - REMOVED
3. Dazed and Confused 11:13
4. White Summer / Black Mountain Side 8:10
5. You Shook Me REMOVED
6. How Many More Times REMOVED
BONUS TRACK - Julie Felix Show 1970
7. White Summer 4:42
I picked up this CD new in 1993. The disc does not say, but I believe the source is preFM,
for the BBS program 'One Night Stand.' It was recorded June 27,1969 broadcast on August 10,1969.
Much of this show was released officially in 1997 with the BBC Sessions. Here are the two tracks
from the June 27 show, along with the bonus "White Summer" track that came on the CD.


No comments:
Post a Comment