Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Bob Dylan 1993-06-25 Tenda Partenope Naples, Italy

1993-06-25 
Naples, Italy
Tenda Partenope

Copy of LB 3451 Audience recording
Unknown generation Tape > CDR > EAC > WAV > FLAC

Disc One [67:34]
1    Hard Times         05:41
2    Stuck Inside of Mobile with the Memphis Blues Again         07:38
3    All Along the Watchtower         05:37
4    Just Like a Woman         06:09
5    Tangled Up in Blue         11:20
6    She Belongs to Me         06:28
7    Watching the River Flow         05:24
8    Little Moses         05:30
9    Tomorrow Night         05:15
10    It's All Over Now, Baby Blue         08:27

Disc Two [65:25]
1    Mr. Tambourine Man         10:23
2    Cat's in the Well         06:12
3    I and I         08:26
4    I Believe in You         08:58
5    Maggie's Farm         06:45
6    Ballad of a Thin Man         07:20
7    Everything is Broken         05:05
8    It Ain't Me, Babe        12:13

Known faults
- Light digitalnoises for about one minute on d1t10
- cut in the tape among d2t02 and d2t03; not a word is lost but some notes are missing.
 

Link 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment