Monday, June 20, 2022

Bob Dylan 1991-10-30 Brady Theater Tulsa, OK(LB6826)

Brady Theater
Tulsa, Oklahoma
30 October 1991
 

Good quality soundboard recording taken from silver CDs released on Wanted Man Music WMM 020/21 'Answer Me'.
The CD release also includes tracks from Guitar Legends, seville Spain 17 October 1991.
I have a vague recollection that some part of that programme was used for promotional purposes, so I have excluded
it from the torrent to be on the safe side.

 
CD1
1.  New Morning
2.  Lay Lady Lay
3.  All Along The Watchtower
4.  Early Morning Rain (Gordon Lightfoot)
5.  I'll Remember You
6.  Gotta Serve Somebody
7.  Simple Twist Of Fate
8.  I'll Be Your Baby Tonight
9.  Trail Of The Buffalo (trad. arr. Woody Guthrie)
10.  Mr. Tambourine Man
11.  Answer Me (Gerhard Winkler/Fred Rauch/Carl Sigman)
12.  It Ain't Me, Babe

CD2
13.  Every Grain Of Sand
14.  Everything Is Broken
15.  Man In The Long Black Coat
16.  Maggie's Farm

17.  What Good Am I?
18.  Ballad Of A Thin Man (incomplete)

 
Concert # 348 of The Never-Ending Tour.  Concert # 5 of the 1991 US Fall Tour. 1991 concert # 85.

Concert # 64 with the 5th Never-Ending Tour band:

Bob Dylan (vocal & guitar),
John Jackson (guitar),
Tony Garnier (bass),
Ian Wallace (drums).

 

9  Bob Dylan (guitar & vocal, John Jackson (guitar).

10-12 acoustic with the band.

2, 5, 7, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 18  Bob Dylan harmonica.

13-16, 18  Steve Ripley (guitar).

 

BobTalk:

Thanks everybody! That's one of my romance songs. (after Lay Lady Lay).

Thank you everybody! That was one of my real old songs there, that's so old that it wasn't even written by me.
(after Early Morning Rain).

Thank you everybody! That's my song that is a response to Arlo Guthrie's song Alice's restaurant.
(after Gotta Serve Somebody).

Thank you everybody. That was a tricky ending! (after Simple Twist Of Fate).

Thank you everybody! It's my animal prevention song here! (before Trail Of The Buffalo).

This is my new song. My new single coming out. (before Answer Me).

Thank you everybody! Steve Ripley playing guitar here! Steve used to play with me a few years ago.
Almost like time stands still. (after Everything Is Broken).

Thanks everybody! Give Steve Ripley a hand! (after Maggie's Farm).

Thanks everybody! This is my theme song. (before Ballad Of A Thin Man).

 

Stereo PA recording, 105 minutes.


 Link

No comments:

Post a Comment