Sunday, June 5, 2022

Joe Bonamassa 2013-05-11 Palace Theatre Albany, NY

 Joe Bonamassa, Palace Theatre, Albany, NY  2013-05-11

Taper : Joe D'Amico  ''AKA'' Joebeacon

Editing : Joe D'Amico  ''AKA'' Joebeacon

AT833 Mics > Sp-Spsb-10 > Korg Mr-2

SD Card > Adobe Audition CS6 > Traders Little Helper

Joe Lets Me Open Record All His Shows That I Go To . All Was Good Got Inside Set Up And Then This Guy Comes Up To Me And Says I Can't Tape The Show Unless The Band Pays Every Union Member Money So You Know That Wasn't Going To Happen. Make A Long Story Short After Going Back And Forth With This Guy They Let Me Go Put My Stuff Back In My Hotel Room Where I Grabbed My Stealth Stuff And Walked Right Back Into Theater Only Problem Was That I Had A 4TH Row Center Seat So The Stack Was Over My Head And The Vocals Came Out A Little Weak On The Recording All Other Instruments Are Fine Since They Had Some Small Speakers On The Front Of Stage But No Vocals Coming Out Of Them  . Still A Nice Recording . On My Way Out I Saw That Union Guy And Told Him I Got The Recording And There Is Nothing You Can Do About It And Out The Door I Went .

Disc 1 :
Acoustic :
01-Palm Trees, Helicopters and Gasoline
02-Seagull
03-Jelly Roll
04-Athens To Athens
05-Woke Up Dreaming
Electric :
06-Slow Train
07-Dust Bowl
08-Dislocated Boy
09-Driving Towards The Daylight
10-Who's Been Talking

Disc 2 :
01-Django > Mountain Time
02-Young Man's Blues
03-Look Over Yonder Wall
04-Ballad Of John Henry
Encores :
05-Slow Gin
06-Just Got Paid 


Link

No comments:

Post a Comment