Tuesday, June 7, 2022

John Lennon The Lost Lennon Tapes Episode 181-182

 


91-28: Ringo's Birthday (July 8-14, 1991)
Ringo - Lorne Greene (partial)
It Don't Come Easy
I'm The Greatest
Ringo, I Love You - Bonnie Jo Mason (aka Cher) [partial]
Love Me Do
Please Please Me
A Little Help From My Friends
Act Naturally
Yellow Submarine
[The Lost Ringo Tapes - John Candy]
Photograph
You're Sixteen [live]

91-29: Ringo's Birthday [actually John & Yoko Pt.1] (July 15-21, 1991)
When A Boy Meets A Girl (unreleased)
Readings for Grapefruit
Because (LP version)
[holding a single note (Two Virgins outtake)]
[Baby's Heartbeat]
Oh My Love - Yoko (unreleased)
Oh My Love - John (unreleased)
[Oh My Love (LP version)]
[The Beatles 1968 Christmas Record (Jock & Yoko poem)]
Ballad of John & Yoko - Beatles
Oh Yoko (unreleased)
Oh Yoko (LP version)
Happy Girl - Yoko (unreleased)
I'll Make You Happy - John (unreleased)
No One Sees Me Like You Do - Yoko (unreleased) [sounds like the Season Of Glass LP version]
Bless You (LP version)
Somewhere In The Sky - Yoko (unreleased)
Isolation (LP version)

 

Link 

No comments:

Post a Comment