Monday, June 6, 2022

The Replacements 1985-12-11 Berkeley Square Berkeley, CA

Replacements Berkeley Square Berkeley CA. 1985-12-11

Incomplete recording (a few beginning songs before and then as the deck malfunctioned by slowing way down and taking much longer than 45 minutes to reach the end of side A and the last 7 songs which were after I flipped the cassette and it began to work again)

AKG c-33e stereo mic>Sony TC D-5m(dolby b)
Nakamichi Dragon(dolby decoded)>RME(A-D conv.)>Apple G4(Peak editing-Xact)

on side a near the start:
01. ?
02. Garys Got A Boner
03. I Can Hardly Wait (recorder problems start here)
04. Color Me Impressed (not really listenable but it gives you the idea of the malfunction and it got worse)

after the flip on side b:
05. ...Dose of Thunder
06. Are you Sleeping
07. Take me Down
08. Hitchin' a Ride
09. 20th Century Boy
10. unknown  
11. unknown
12. my outro (My observation that the show was too short was because I noticed I had only used a small portion of side B of the cassette. I hadn't yet discovered the deck had malfunctioned, although something didn't seem quite right. I had borrowed some guy's lighter to assist with trying to see what the fuck was going on and he was right on me to get it back as the show ended) 


Link

No comments:

Post a Comment