Tuesday, June 7, 2022

The Who 1980-04-01 Festhalle Frankfurt Frankfurt, Germany

Cleaning the polluted waters with source material!

The Who
April 1, 1980
Festhalle Frankfurt
Frankfurt, Germany

Source: Audience Analog Reel To Reel

Recording Information: Uher Report 4400 with a pair of
Nippon Chemi-Con EM-10 microphones.

Taper: LTB

Lineage: Reel To Reel Master>DAT(16 bit/48kHz)>CDR>WAV(16 bit/44.1kHz)>
FLAC(16 bit/44.1kHz)

Mastering Information: Wave Files converted to FLAC (level 8) using
Trader's Little Helper.

Running Time: 101:56

1. Substitute
2. I Can't Explain
3. Baba O'Riley
4. My Wife
5. Sister Disco
6. Behind Blue Eyes
7. Dreaming From The Waist
8. Drowned
9. Who Are You
10. 5:15
11. Pinball Wizard
12. See Me, Feel Me/Listening To You
13. Long Live Rock
14. My Generation
15. Sparks
16. I Can See For Miles
17. Won't Get Fooled Again
18. Summertime Blues
19. The Real Me

No equalization or sound manipulation has been done to this recording.

All files have been ID tagged appropriately with a show poster
imbedded as artwork.

Please do not manipulate this recording in any way. Please do not dub to
analog tape or convert to MP3 (or any other lossy format) and circulate.

If you would like to re-seed this torrent in the future, please use the exact
files contained in the torrent with no file or ID tag manipulation. This will
insure that the FLAC fingerprints and MD5 hashes verify, keeping the
integrity of the torrent intact.

If I see that people are remastering, resampling or changing things I've
shared in any way and seed the altered version, it will certainly make me
re-think if I want to continue to share music that I've taped and/or collected
in the future. Do whatever you want to this recording, just don't share any
other version than this original one with the exact original file set. Thanks
in advance for respecting my wishes.

"A Spider-Web Torrent"

 

Link 

No comments:

Post a Comment