Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Van Halen 1998-07-04 Blockbuster Pavilion Devore, CA

 


Van Halen
Blockbuster Pavilion
Devore, Ca.
7-4-98


Master Audience Recording by Brian Emery

Artwork included

Monster Magnet (not recorded)
Jonny Lang
Van Halen


Disc 1

Unchained
Without You
One I Want
Mean Street
When It's Love
Fire in the Hole
Why Can't This Be Love
Romeo Delight
Drum Solo
Dreams
Humans Being
Somebody Get Me a Doctor


Disc 2

A Year to the Day
     w/Cathedral/Eruption/316
Right Now
Ain't Talkin' Bout Love
How Many Say I
Panama
Jump


Lineage: ECM-959DT>WM-D6 (ANALOG)>TC-WE475>RCD-W500C W/SBM (Super Bit Mapping)


Band:

Gary Cherone - Vocals
Edward Van Halen - Guitar
Michael Anthony - Bass Guitar
Alex Van Halen - Drums


This recording has been circulating since '98 however this version is a new master cassette
transfer from my original analog master tape (Jun. 2011).


My favorite show of the 4 i saw in '98. Edward was just on fire on this tour, some of the best
playing i've ever heard from him. I know a lot of people didn't care for Gary Cherone but he's a
great singer, just didn't fit with the VH fans. This is an excellent recording with very little
crowd noise."TURN IT UP" Included in the torrent are some pics i took.


This is upload #95 from my "Master tape Collection". I'm going to start uploading shows from
my 600+ masters which includes uncirculated recordings from 2003 thru the present. I've taped just
about every show i've gone too since 1986 so you can imagine i have a lot of masters to share. Most
of my recordings from 1986-2002 have been circulating as i used to do a lot of trading back in the day.
All uploads however will be new master tape transfers directly from the master tape to CD.

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment