Sunday, July 17, 2022

The Clash 1982-09-30 Pontiac Silverdome Pontiac, MI

The Clash
1982-09-30
Pontiac, MI
Pontiac Silverdome
(Supporting The Who)

Taken from the master recording.
 
Sony D6 Recorder-Sony 939 Mic - Maxell UDXLII C90 [master] Cassette -
Technics cassette deck - ProTools (EQ/Volume/Widen/24-48 WAV) -
SoundForge (split, Flac).  
 
Sound quality is ok/good - I'd rate it a C/C+. Considering it's the massive
Silverdome and was probably half empty for The Clash, it's very good. I'm not
sure if there are other recordings of this show out there.This show is
legendary around these parts for the abuse The Clash took, but they were not,
in fact, BOOed of the stage. Plenty of BOOs between songs but Joe does his
best to win them over. I was quite pleased to get my hands on it.   
 
001 London Calling.flac
002 Police And Thieves.flac
003 Guns of Brixton.flac
004 Police On My Back.flac
005 Rock the Casbah.flac
006 Know Your Rights.flac
007 Somebody Got Murdered.flac
008 Career Opportunities.flac
009 Straight to Hell.flac
010 Should I Stay or Should I Go.flac
011 Brand New Cadillac.flac
012 I Fought the Law.flac

Do what you want with it, just do not sell it.  
Support The Clash - buy their records.

RIP SAINT JOE STRUMMER!  
 
This recording was made and shared by bennykat
Ripped, mastered and uploaded by Adavici.
 

Link 

No comments:

Post a Comment