Thursday, August 11, 2022

Def Leppard 1987-11-20 Sports Arena San Diego, CA


 

Def Leppard

Sports Arena
San Diego, Ca.
11-20-87

Master Audience Recording by Brian Emery

Disc 1

Stagefright
Rock! Rock! (Till You Drop)
Women
Another Hit and Run
Too Late for Love
Hysteria
Gods of War
Die Hard the Hunter
Bringin' on the Heartbreak

Disc 2

Foolin'
Animal
Pour Some Sugar on Me
Let it Go
Rock of Ages
Photograph
Good Golly Miss Molly


Artwork included courtesy my good friend and fellow taper Steve Hendrix (Steve7711)


Lineage: SONY PC-62>WM-D3 (ANALOG)>TC-WE475>RCD-W500C W/SBM

Band:

Joe Elliott - Vocals
Steve Clark - Lead Guitars
Phil Collen - Lead Guitars
Rick Savage - Bass Guitar
Rick Allen - Drums

This recording has been circulating since '87 however this version is a new master cassette
transfer from my original analog master tape (Jan. 2010).

My third Def Leppard show. Recorded during the Hysteria tour. This was the first tour they played
"in the round". Opening act was Tesla who i also taped. Recording is from Loge 3 Row 4.

This is upload #13 from my "Master tape Collection". I'm going to start uploading shows from
my 600+ masters which includes uncirculated recordings from 2003 thru the present. I've taped just
about every show i've gone too since 1986 so you can imagine i have a lot of masters to share. Most
of my recordings from 1986-2002 have been circulating as i used to do a lot of trading back in the day.
All uploads however will be new master tape transfers directly from the master tape to CD.

Link 

No comments:

Post a Comment