Fillmore West, SF, CA. (June 30th, 1971)
(Closing The Fillmore West), SOUNDBOARD
Hi Boz Scaggs fans,
Thanks to Prof Goody who noticed some issues here.
Some tracks had wrong titles and order, it`s fixed now.
I have also worked on Azimuth correction and more level correction, this time.
Remastered by Captain Acid, June 2025
Info from first remaster:
I have done phase & level correction and new EQ.
Also worked with Spectral Recovery.
Enjoy
Remastered by Captain Acid, March 2025
01 I Feel So Good
02 We Were Always Sweethearts
03 Painted Bells
04 I Will Forever Sing The Blues
05 We Been Away
06 Hollywood Blues
07 Baby's Calling Me Home
08 Stepping Stone
09 Country Girl
10 Loan Me A Dime
11 I'll Be Long Gone
12 I'm Easy
13 Near You
14 Sweet Release
BOZ SCAGGS BAND:
Boz Scaggs - Guitar, Vocals
Joaquin Young - Organ
Doug Simerell - Guitar, Piano
George Rines - Drums
David Brown - Bass
Mel Martin - Horns
Pat O'Hara - Horns
Tom Poole - Horns


No comments:
Post a Comment