Saturday, March 5, 2022

Bourgeois Tagg 1987-11-17 K-FOG Broadcast The Oasis San Francisco, CA

 Bourgeois Tagg
 K-FOG Broadcast
 The Oais
 San Francisco
 November 17, 1987
 AT-268

This is a great live broadcast of a sadly short lived band. Just two albums and then they split. If you never heard them before you should give their second album Yoyo a listen. Enjoy!


Lineage:FM Broadcast> 1st Gen Maxell XLII-90 acquired in trade> NAK BX-125> M-Audio 24/96> Adobe Audition> WAV> Flacfrontend> Flac 6> YOU


 01 Intro
 02 The Move Up
 03 Out Of My Mind
 04 Changed
 05 Heart Of Darkness
 06 Cry Like A Baby
 07 Waiting For The Worm To Turn
 08 Pencil & Paper
 09 Mutual Surrender (What A Wonderful World)
 10 I Don't Mind At All
 11 Electric Train
 12 Coma
 13 What's Wrong With This Picture
 14 Best Of All Possible Worlds
 15 The Perfect Life
 16 Dying To Be Free
 17 Love And The Common Man
 18 Tomorrow Never Knows-Within You Without You
 19 Closing Remarks
 20 KOME 98.5 Interview

Ripped by Atlasstar 5-2017


Please share freely, do not convert to lossy except for personal use. Please trade with the original files after allowing me sufficient time to post on my favorite sites.



This is part of the Atlasstar Attic Treasures Series. My attic consists of thousands of cassettes collected since the 70's. I will post them in no particular order as I pull them out of the attic and convert to digital. Some of these artists I know well and collect myself, other I know little about just picked up along the way. I will provide as much info as I can but if anyone can add any insight to the recordings it would be appreciated.  If the same recording is circulating in better quality please let me know as I have no intention of polluting the trading pool. A list of all recordings in this series is included with the torrent.

All recordings are kept as original as possible with minimal processing. Unless noted otherwise the only adjustments made are Automatic Phase Correction, Level adjustments and cleaning of any rough or abrupt cuts.

Link


1 comment:

  1. OMG, a Bourgeois Tagg boot - I've never seen one! And a great recording. This is wonderful, thank you!

    ReplyDelete