Saturday, July 23, 2022

The Who 1976-08-04 Capital Centre Largo, MD

The Who
“Live in Largo”
August 4, 1976
Capital Center
Largo, Maryland
(previously uncirculated)

source: audience (unknown model cassette recorder w/ built in mic)
transfer from master cassette
taper: jungledave
transfer: jungledave

Setlist:
1. I can’t explain
2. Substitute
3. My wife
4. Baba O’Reily
5. Squeezebox
6. Behind blue eyes
7. Dreaming from the waist
8. Magic bus
9. Tommy
10. Acid queen
11. Fiddle about
12. Pinball wizard
13. Tommy’s holiday camp
14. We’re not gonna take it
15. See me, feel me
16. Summertime blues
17. My generation
18. Won’t get fooled again

TAPER NOTES: It’s hard to believe that this recording is as good as it is.
Though a tad distant, the sound and vocals are quite clear, with no audience
interference. It was an enthusiastic show: at this point, they hadn’t played
Tommy 10,000 times. And Keith Moon was still assaulting the drums. And, in
any case, how many uncirculated Who shows from the 70s are still out there?
Enjoy!

Link

 

 

2 comments:

  1. An uncirculated Who show from the 70s? Yeah!! Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also. how to apply for walmart credit card

    ReplyDelete