Wednesday, June 1, 2022

The Who 2013-02-24 Verizon Wireless Arena Manchester, NH

The Who 2013-02-24 Verizon Wireless Arena Manchester, NH (WHOFANRAY)
The Who
2013-02-24 Manchester, NH
Verizon Wireless Arena
(WHOFANRAY)

Lineage: H2 ZOOM / Sony External microphone (circa 1998) / SD Card / Roxio / Flac
Recorded Sect 104 Row R
Recorded by WHOFANRAY

Set List
(2:17:39)

01. I Am The Sea
02. Real Me, The
03. Quadrophenia
04. Cut My Hair
05. Punk And The Godfather, The
06. I'm One
07. Dirty Jobs, The
08. Helpless Dancer
09. Is It In My Head
10. I've Had Enough
11. 5:15
12. Sea And Sand
13. Drowned
14. Bell Boy
15. Doctor Jimmy
16. Rock, The
17. Love, Reign O'er Me
18. Band Introductions
19. Who Are You
20. Stage
21. Behind Blue Eyes
22. Pinball Wizard
23. Baba O'Riley
24. Stage
25. Won't Get Fooled Again
26. Stage
27. Tea And Theater
28. Thank You, Good Night, Be Lucky......

Band Members:
Roger Daltrey: Vocals, Harmonica, Guitar
Pete Townshend: Guitar, Vocals
Zak Starkey: Drums
Pino Palladino: Bass Guitar
Simon Townshend: Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Vocals, Mandolin
Frank Simes: Keyboards, Vocals, Music Director
John Corey: Keyboards, Vocals
Loren Gold: keyboards, vocals
J. Greg Miller: Brass Section
Reggie Grisham: Brass Section

This is my first attempt at an upload....please be kind if I mess it up!!!!!!
This is the second of 3 shows I saw on this tour. Boston, MA on November 16, 2012 and Providence, RI February 26, 2013.
I recorded both of those shows as well. They both were recorded from the 3rd row Pete's side of the stage.
I think this recording sounds pretty good even though it is from the back of the arena. Not alot of talkers in the area.
If this goes well I will upload those as well. If anyone has the "Dummies how to create and upload a torrent" ...
and I do mean DUMMIES to help out would be great. I know this is a pretty simple process,
but I am not real computer savvy with this process.

When I track a show, I go from start of song to the end of a song.
I usually label anything of about 10 seconds or more between songs as "Stage".
This way you can skip the banter or silence and just listen to the songs.

If and when I get real adventurous I need to convert old master tapes and Mini Discs to digital.
I started recording shows in 1986 and have boxes I need to go through!!! It will be a long process!
If anyone has any suggestions on software, hardware, tips, or tricks that would be helpful!

Thanks, WHOFANRAY

Upload # 00001
2013-03-09

Do not sell this recording or convert it to mp3 and share. Convert to MP3 for personal use only.
***Please support the artist by buying official releases and merch.***

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment