Thursday, May 12, 2022

U2 2009-10-03 Carter Finley Stadium Raleigh, NC

U2
October 3, 2009
Raleigh, NC
University of North Carolina State
Carter Finley Stadium

Audience Recording

Core Sound Binaural w/ Filter box "On">Sony MZ-R70>Creative External Sound Card>USB>Sound Forge 10>CD Wave Editor (track splitting)>TLH

Recorded by Brent P. from the GA Floor, left front of Sound Board

Disc 1
01- Testing 123
02- Kingdom-Breathe
03- Get On Your Boots
04- Mysterious Ways
05- Beautiful Day
06- No Line on the Horizon
07- Magnificent
08- Elevation
09- In a Little While
10- New Years Day
11- Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
12- Stand By Me
13- Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get OUt Of
14- The Unforgettable Fire
15- City of Blinding Lights
16- Vertigo
17- I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight

Disc 2
02- Sunday Bloody Sunday
03- MLK
04- Walk On
05- Desmond Tutu Speech
06- One
07- Amazing Grace
08- Where the Streets Have No Name
09- Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
10- With or Without You
11- Moment of Surrender
12- Secret Encore!


IMHO, best show of the tour so far...just went to 4 shows in a week, and this one blew them all away!  What a crowd!
I had a great spot on the floor, virtually no crowd noise on this recording...a little bassy at times, but very clear.  I wanted to try and EQ this because I think it has "potential" but I am sharing the file as is because I would love for someone who REALLY knows what they are doing to give this a crack at a Remaster....I don't want a bunch of different versions floating around, but if someone wants to give it a go and send me a sample for approval to share, by all means have at it.  There is a small gap at the end of Crazy Tonight for a disc swap(extremely fast if I do say so myself)...I did not want to record in MONO so I had to do it, didn't miss anything really.

My only two requests are 1)please don't share this on any other tracker, I will upload to Dime and TTD, need to keep my ratios up & 2)Don't sell:)

I hope you all enjoy the secret encore as much as I do, my brother n law has got some pipes!  Thanks to Bill and Larry for clapper control.

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment