Monday, April 4, 2022

Bob Dylan 1991-07-19 Wolf Trap Farm Park For The Performing Arts Vienna, VA

Vienna, Virginia
Filene Center
Wolf Trap Farm Park For The Performing Arts

19 July 1991
 


01 - New Morning
02 - Man In The Long Black Coat
03 - Maggie's Farm
04 - Shelter From The Storm
05 - Gotta Serve Somebody
06 - Wiggle Wiggle
07 - I'll Be Your Baby Tonight
08 - When I Paint My Masterpiece
 
09 - Trail Of The Buffalo (trad. arr. Woody Guthrie)
10 - John Brown
11 - Don't Think Twice, It's All Right
12 - It Ain't Me, Babe
 
13 - Folsom Prison Blues (Johnny Cash)
14 - Everything Is Broken
15 - I Believe In You
16 - Highway 61 Revisited
 
        (encore)
 
17 - What Good Am I?
18 - Ballad Of A Thin Man
 

Concert # 329 of The Never-Ending Tour.  
Concert # 10 of the 1991 US Summer Tour. 1991 concert # 66.
Concert # 45 with the 5th Never-Ending Tour band:
        Bob Dylan (vocal & guitar),
        John Jackson (guitar),
        Tony Garnier (bass),
        Ian Wallace (drums).

9 acoustic with Bob Dylan (vocal & guitar), John Jackson (guitar).
10-12 acoustic with the band.
1, 2, 4, 11, 12, 15, 17, 18  Bob Dylan harmonica.

BobTalk:
- Thanks everybody! Anybody here heard a song called "Losing My Religion"?
  Here's a song about that ... doesn't matter. (before Gotta Serve Somebody).
- This is my latest record. Almost a big hit ... ??? my ecology song. (before Wiggle Wiggle).
- This is my foreign language song right here ... ??? (before When I Paint My Masterpiece).
- Thank you everybody! That's a Johnny Cash song there ...
  This is one of my songs for old times sake! (after Folsom Prison Blues).

6 new songs (33%) compared to previous concert. 1 new song for this tour.

Stereo audience recording, 90 minutes.


LB-02514 ; 54min+36min ; 2CDR ; Rating: B
 
7/19/91 Filene Center, Wolf Trap Farm Park For The Performing Arts, Vienna, Virginia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bittorrent download 03/05; very good sound [B];
a little occasional background talkng but does not last long except d2t4
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
drop/square wav static d1t2 2:17; drop/cut between cdrs; beginning of d2t2 cut
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disc 1,
1. New Morning, 2. Man In The Long Black Coat, 3. Maggie's Farm, 4. Shelter From The Storm, 5. Gotta Serve Somebody, 6. Wiggle Wiggle, 7. I'll Be Your Baby Tonight, 8. When I Paint My Masterpiece, 9. Trail Of The Buffalo (trad. arr. Woody Guthrie), 10. John Brown, 11. Don't Think Twice, It's All Right,

Disc 2,
01. It Ain't Me, Babe, 02. Folsom Prison Blues (Johnny Cash), 03. Everything Is Broken, 04. I Believe In You, 05. Highway 61 Revisited, 06. What Good Am I?, 07. Ballad Of A Thin Man
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link


 

No comments:

Post a Comment